The term Fusion Themes refers to the owner of the website and the registered business known as Fusion Themes whose is office is located at the address 4/12 James Rd Toukley, NSW, Australia. Our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 63 867 362 375. The term ‘you’ or ‘us‘ refers to the Backup Service provided by parent business called Fusion Themes. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or client.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any provided software. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Australian Law.
- Terms Of Contracts or Conditions Of Agreements are subject to the the laws set down by the office of The Department Of Fair Trading.
All services ordered shall be accompanied by your official company invoice stating provisions for any purchases. If for any reason services cannot commence to schedule you will be issued a compliance statement. This statement will contain reasons for any delay and reference to any completion date. Such completion may ba subject to incomplete information required to register any service. You have the right to withdraw or cancel an order if such changes to schedule are unsuitable. All files relating to Web Services will be made available after compliance and/or payment of any outstanding amounts.
All payments are processed through PayPal to ensure secure transactions. Credit Card Payments can also be made via PayPal. All purchases are covered by PayPal’s Buyer Protection Policy giving you right of appeal for any payments to be refunded. We ensure any requests for refunds made directly to us will be actioned within 48 hours of such requests. To ensure a smooth process we would therefore prefer you make such requests directly to us via the Contact Us page on this site or the use the button below.